The gift of supported living is a very important opportunity for a young adult with a mental health issue or a particular condition to become more confident and independent.
Our support workers are there to enable you to be as independent as possible in all aspects.
- We can support you to plan and cook a meal
- We can support you with planning and going on a shopping trip
- We can support you with your finances, whether that be paying bills, budgeting or saving
- We can support you with administering your medication and collecting it from the chemist
- We can support you with cleaning your home or washing your clothes
As See U Support each individual has an allocated key worker who will work closely with you. We know how important it is for you to feel comfortable with your support workers, so that is why we do our best to match our support workers to our clients. This is why we have made profiles of all our staff for you to look at, so you can be part of who you feel, you would be most compatible with.
We will also provide you with a scrapbook for you to create with your support workers, which you can add photos, activities and achievements, for you to share with your family and friends.
All of our support workers are fully trained and DBS checked.
Please talk with us on 01473 554 842 or email us at email@example.com